Points are now also an accepted form of payment!
Hello guys! I'm back to deviantArt and want to start accepting commissions!
At the moment there are two slots open. After I finished the first two I will open two more slots, and so on!
I will draw:
+ anime style
+ boys & girls
+ your OCs
+ fanart (it depends)
+ light ecchi
I won't draw:
- portraits (realistic style)
- furry (not experienced enough yet)
- ponies (same as above)
headshot/bust sketch: 2 $ / 200 , every additional character 1 $ / 100
waist-up sketch: 3 $ / 300 , every additional character 2 $ / 200
thigh-up sketch: 4 $ / 400 , every additional character 2 $ / 200
ACEO cards (2,5 x 3,5 inches [64mm x 89mm]): 7 $ / 700 , every additional character 2 $ / 200
headshot/bust: 10 $ / 1.000 , each additional character 5 $ / 500
waist-up: 15 $ / 1.500 , each additional character 5 $ / 500
thigh-up: 18 $ / 1.800 , each additional character 5 $ / 500
(almost) full-body/very detailed illustration: 25 $ / 2.500 , each additional character 5 $ / 500
If you want me to add an airbrush background, it will cost 5 dollars / 500 extra.
If you don't want an airbrush background, I will include a simple pastel- or copic-coloured background.
If you want me to leave the background white/empty, please tell me!
If the character is really detailed it might cost more. Please add some information about the characters because it helps me to draw them.
For more examples of my work please take a look at my gallery.
Please also note that:
- I may or may not accept your commission.
- I don't draw certain characters because of personal reasons (those are only a few though).
- I won't send you the drawing via letter, I will send you the original file.
- It will take some days (depending on how busy I am) for me to finish your commission.
- If you want to pay with points, it's basically: 1 $ = 100 .
- If you want to pay with points, I will upload a blank sheet that says "pay for commissions here" and you just have to click "purchase"!
(Before I can do this, I first need to be a Premium Member, so the first one to commission me just has to send me the points normally until I have enough points to buy one.)
- You can also pay via PayPal. Or if you live in Germany, you can also send it per bank account.
- I will start with the drawing after I received the money/points.
- To contact me, either just comment on this journal or send me a note.
If these prices seem expensive to you, please keep in mind that:
- I work up to ten hours on a drawing, and up to 20 hours on a detailed one.
- Since I draw traditionally I have to pay for all the materials that I use.
- Copic Markers, Refills, Copic Airbrush, Masking Tape and everything else I use is VERY expensive.
Thank you in advance!